Work with us
Full Time pharmacist
The Full Time pharmacist is primarily responsible for the day to day running of the pharmacy.
You will be responsible for receiving, dispensing and supplying prescription medicines. You will also be involved in maintaining and improving people’s health by providing advice and information.
You will supervise the sale of over-the-counter medical products and instruct people on the use of medicines and medical appliances.
You’re expected to have excellent communication skills and be able to work with others in a multidisciplinary team, as well as to lead others in a team
Overview of Duties
- Provide a full complement of pharmaceutical services in a community pharmacy setting with work flow model that allows excellent patient care
- Process prescriptions and dispense medications
- Counsel patients on medications and general health issues
- Guide clients on over- the- counter medication use and respond to symptoms, based on clients’ request
- Provide accurate and unbiased drug information services to patients, other healthcare providers and the general public
- Manage and deliver excellent patient-centred pharmaceutical care services
- Ensure patients understand their care plans, therapies and medications, giving advice on how they should manage their own care.
- Provide health promotion and disease prevention services and programs, including but not limited, to health outreaches and awareness campaigns
- Manage the pharmacy operations by supporting the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Coordinate and supervise other pharmacists, interns and support staff (pharmacy technicians sales assistants and cashiers)
- Keep records and perform other administrative tasks
- Provide any other pharmaceutical and health related services as may be assigned
Qualified and registered pharmacist with current annual licence to practice issued by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria
Cognate years of experience and supervisory roles would be an advantage
Relevant training and certifications would be an advantage.