Work with us
Inventory Control Analyst
We are seeking an organized, diligent, and responsible Inventory Control Analyst to join our team. The inventory control analyst performs various functions, including all duties associated with inventory management, integrity, and replenishment of supplies.
In this position, you will manage inventory through the use of a computerized database system.
Your primary objective will be to maintain adequate levels of stock to meet daily distribution demands while maintaining a clear and balanced record on a periodic or perpetual basis.
Overview of Duties
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the stock is balanced in inventory software
- Responsible for identifying the root cause of all inventory adjustments
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Write regular inventory reports detailing inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Document inventory discrepancies, such as missing or mislabeled items.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
- Responsible for resolving errors or exceptions on sales/orders inbound and outbound purchase orders and transfers
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Account or related field
- Must be GOOD WITH NUMBERS AND DATA
- Excellent communication and organization Skills
- Experience with database and spreadsheets
- Good computer skills
- Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail, maths and multi-tasking skills