How does Perfectil Platinum help maintain skin health?
Perfectil Platinum’s unique “cell renewal” formula provides Bio-marine collagen, Grape Seed, Pine Bark, Green Tea and Lycopene extracts plus Blackcurrant Seed oil, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Co-enzyme Q10. It combines nutrients that contribute to collagen formation, cell protection and cell division.
Skin & collagen formation
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, for the normal function of skin
- Plus Riboflavin (vit.B2), Niacin (vit.B3) and biotin, which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
Cell division & protection
The most significant cause of premature skin ageing is sunlight (UV radiation) as well as pollution, smoking and the high levels of damaging free radicals that may be generated.
- Vitamins E, C and riboflavin (vit. B2) contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamins D and B12, folic acid plus minerals iron, magnesium & zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal cell division
All round nail & hair support
- Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal nails
- Biotin which contributes to normal hair, and copper which contributes to normal hair pigmentation
Comprehensive multivitamin formula
Perfectil Platinum’s specialist formula provides a cross-section of vitamins and minerals, acting as a complete multivitamin and so eliminating the need for separate supplements. With Perfectil Platinum there is no need to take an additional multivitamin. Two Perfectil Platinum tablets everyday is recommended as an essential part of your daily routine.
The three stages of skin ageing:
|Age||Appearance||Age related changes|