The beneficial effects of vitamin E in the human organism as well as the cases of its use for therapeutic purposes are numerous. Examples include the following:
- Neuropathy and vasoneurosis.
- Cardiovascular and vascular diseases. Antithrombotic properties.
- Slows the aging caused by oxidation.
- Skin conditions, particularly common acne and sclerodermia.
- Rheumatic allergic conditions as well as collagen diseases.
- Muscular dystrophies and other muscular diseases.
- Fertility disorders.
- Pregnancy complications.
- Menopausal disorders.
- Helps smooth wound healing.